RMIT: Be The Change
Sexual harm exists in our community – even if you haven’t experienced it yourself.
About our campaign to reduce sexual harm
Led by our values, the RMIT community shares a common mission to create an environment where we all feel supported, safe, secure and respected.
Small moments have big impact
The 2019 campaign #bethechangeRMIT is underpinned by five pillars of research:
- Bystander action leads to a safer environment
- Everyday sexism begets a harmful, unsafe culture
- Peer groups are extremely influential
- Education contributes to change
- Surviors need both formal and informal support
It’s up to all of us to change the harmful culture of everyday sexism that leads to sexual harm. If you would like to support this work, make your commitment to be the change today.